Modern tools can make everything easier and faster. Today, we can avoid fatiguing operation like unfastening and fastening nuts. There is nothing difficult about it if you need to unfasten and fasten only one nut, but it becomes very difficult when you have five, ten, or even twenty nuts. Another important factor is that nuts should be fastened properly to make sure the load is disturbed evenly between the nuts.
Lug nuts are a special kind of nuts that are used to secure a wheel of a vehicle. Such nuts have one tapered conical or rounded end. Usually, there are 5 lug nuts that hold a wheel. To remove a wheel, you need to remove hubcaps (if any) and then unfasten the lug nuts. After that, you can remove a wheel, put a new one, and fasten the nuts again. Again, the nuts should be fastened properly in order to make sure the load is distributed evenly between the 5 lug nuts and they will not unfasten.
Milwaukee 2763-22 — the best cordless impact wrench for removing lug nuts
- Superior performance: Delivers up to 700 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 1,100 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Outpowers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukees proprietary DRIVE CONTROL feature.
- REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver 2X more runtime
- 1/2 Inch Anvil with friction ring for fast, easy socket changes
An impact wrench with high torque is crucial for drivers. Especially for those who travel a lot. It may happen that you will have to replace a wheel on your own and that is the case when an impact wrench becomes very useful. It may be difficult to name the only best cordless impact wrench, but the Milwaukee 2763-22 is worth your attention.
This wrench has such features as:
- Fastening torque is 700 ft-lbs
- Nut-busting torque is 1,100 ft-lbs
- ½’’ Anvil assures a fast easy changing of sockets
- A brushless motor with no wearable parts
- A li-ion battery with a high level of battery life
- LED light
- Electric brake makes the device easy to use
- A variable speed trigger to make sure you have the right amount of torque
- A 5-year limited warranty
It is an excellent tool with a very high level of torque. It makes this device perfect for different fastening applications. This tool can be the best cordless impact wrench for auto mechanics.
Choose the best cordless impact wrench for lug nuts
The Milwaukee 2763-22 is a great option for people who prefer changing tires on their own. It has a very high level of torque that can fasten every lug nut properly. Moreover, it has a LED light that makes this device possible to use in dark areas. If this tool is not what you are looking for, then consider checking our other reviews dedicated to the best cordless impact wrench.
Consider other honorable mentions:
No products found.