The best thing about modern tools is that they can help with the work we did manually. For example, you can unfasten and fasten nuts manually, but modern tools can make everything a lot easier. Modern impact wrenches have many useful functions to do everything you may need.
Such devices have a high torque to fasten everything properly. Modern impact wrenches are light and cordless, which means they are highly mobile devices and you can take them wherever you need.
It may be quite hard to find the best cordless impact wrench since there are many of them available. If you are looking for this kind of device, then you will find our articles useful. Please, consider checking our reviews of different models of wrenches.
Dewalt DCF889M2 — the best cordless impact wrench for you and your car
- 1/2 inch cordless impact wrench performs a wide range of heacy-duty fastening applications with 400 ft-lbs of maximum torque
- DEWALT 1/2 inch impact wrench has 33% more capacity over standard battery packs with XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge
- Improved control on the jobsite with variable speed trigger and electric brake of the battery-powered impact wrench
- Visibility and elimination of shadows when working in dark environments with LED light
- Extended durability with magnesium gear case and all metal transmission
Of course, this model can be used wherever you need it. It is not for automobiles only. The Dewalt DCF889M2 is a modern device with many useful functions from a company with a good reputation. Dewalt offers professional solutions for different tasks.
The Dewalt DCF889M2 has such features:
- 400 ft-lbs of torque to fasten everything you need
- Different speed options
- Electric brake makes the device comfortable to use
- Gears and metal transmission is made of magnesium. It assures a high level of durability
- XR two Li-Ion batteries guarantee a high level of battery life
- LED lights make the device perfect to use in low lid areas
- AMP hour is 4.0 AH
- No-load speed ranges from 0 to 1500 impacts per minute
- Impacts/min range: 0-2300. That is perfect for different fastening applications
- Power type is cordless. It makes the device mobile
- Weight is 6.8 lbs
- Anvil-type is detent pin
- A Fast charger
- A kit bag
How to choose the best cordless impact wrench for automotive
This kind of tools is super useful when you need to repair your car. When repairing a car, you will have to unfasten dozens of nuts. Moreover, you have to fasten everything again after that. In order to make sure everything is fastened properly, you need high torque. Therefore, you can be sure that any nut or fastener will unfasten on itself.
One of the most common cases, when you need a good wrench, is changing a tire. Everything should be fastened well enough to make sure you can drive safely. Besides, if you are a professional auto mechanic, then you need this kind of tool.
Unfastening and fastening manually, you have to make an effort to do everything properly. It is extremely fatiguing and you will not be able to generate the right amount of torque. The Dewalt DCF889M2 is the best cordless impact wrench for those who want to repair their cars on their own.
Here is a list of top cordless impact wrenches to consider: